Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So You Think You Can Dance

Yes, the TV show. My amazing boyfriend Luis is auditioning for it this weekend, so this week I'm helping him choreograph and clean all of his audition numbers. It's really the first time I've seen him seriously dance, and I have to say it's kind of the coolest thing I've ever seen. I mean, I'm totally impressed by dancers anyway, especially guys, and then when it's a guy who's as completely attractive as my boyfriend is, and he's letting me watch and help, it is just the most amazing thing ever.
So he's gonna be gone again this weekend, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do to amuse myself, but I'll think of something. I always do. I'll probably hang out with friends or sisters or maybe even go home and see my family. We'll just have to see. Anywho, I have to go to class now. I'll have a post sometime next week about midterms, I'm sure. Since I'm not actually studying for them I'll post something about them on here. Yeah. We'll see how that goes.
Love y'all.
<3
Katy

1 comment: