Sunday, February 12, 2012

OMG FIRST BLOG POST

Heeeey.
Mah name's Katy, and I'm from Oklahoma. :3
I have a tiny obsession with smilies. I have a horrible country accent. I'm heavily into politics. I love My Little Pony. I write fanfics sometimes. And other things. I sing and act and I like to be in shows. I'm in college, Religion major. I wanna go to seminary. I have a really awesome boyfriend, a super cool little sister, and I'm part of an amazing sorority at my college: Alpha Phi. I have lots of other amazing friends, too.
All of those things will probably make appearances in this blog. And whatever happens to be on my mind at the time. Mostly it'll be whatever I'm doing instead of my homework. :D
Yes, the smilies will punctuate almost every paragraph.

But seriously y'all.
I'm gonna try to throw that phrase into every post. Maybe. We'll see how that works out.
But I am SO excited to be doing this. Super awesome.

Love you guys!
<3 Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment