Friday, February 17, 2012

Alpha Phi

On Wendesday, I went to Cuppies and Joe with my sisters in Alpha Phi. We had a grand old time. I haven't seen a lot of my Phis since coming back from winter break because of the show, so it was nice to be able to spend some quality time with them and chat with them about stuff. I had a chai latte. It was delicious. Like a cupcake in a cup. Cuz, you know, normal cupcakes come in paper cups, but this was a ceramic cup, so it was, like, better. And cuz I didn't want a real cupcake. So I had a chai latte instead.
Freaking love my Alpha Phi sisters. I just love them so much. Of course, my biological sister is also wonderful and fun to hang out with. She's super cool, you know. Kinda kooky, but super cool.
Of course, so are my Phis. We're all kinda kooky, but we're all super cool.

I kinda feel like that's everyone I know. Kooky and cool.
But seriously y'all.
Love all my friends so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment