Monday, March 26, 2012

SPROING

Spring has sprung, you guys. And guess what. It's AWESOME.
I spent so much time outside over spring break. All the time I wasn't sewing and it wasn't raining, I was napping in the sunshine. I freakin' love sunshine, and I want as much of it as possible. Luis doesn't want me to tan, but I love the sun too much to not go out in it any chance I get. So he can deal with having a tan girlfriend.
Now that spring break is over and I'm back on campus I'm spending all of my time between classes outside in the sun. There are lots of places around to sit so it's pretty easy to spend time outside. Except right now because I'm in class. Yes, that means I'm blogging in class. Shame on me. But I wanted to blog. And it's safer than texting because it looks like I'm taking notes. Well, not really, because I'm in math. But still.
But seriously y'all.
No, not really. I don't have much else to say other than that the sunshine is really nice and I love getting to wear shorts. The outdoors are so nappable it makes me happy. And I'm getting nice and brown (and a little pink because I haven't been using sunscreen) by spending so much time outside. Happy days.
Woo.
Love y'all.
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment