Tuesday, April 10, 2012

GAAAHH

There is a reason I am not a philosophy major. And I think there is now a reason that I will never take another philosophy class as long as I live. This Classics of Western Culture class is KICKING MY BUTT. I cannot deal with it. I can do the literature part of it, but the philosophy stuff is just so far over my head that I'm sure I just make a fool out of myself every day in this class. I wish Karl Marx had never learned how to read. He is the BANE of my existence. I can't DEAL with it. I just don't understand. I just freakin' don't understand it. I can't wrap my head around what he's saying.
Thank God I can have my laptop in this class. So I can get on Facebook and complain about how much I hate this class. And I can blog about it. Yes, I'm blogging during class again. I'm also texting under the table at the same time. I am a terrible student. But I'm still paying attention to what's going on in class, too, so it's not too bad. I promise. I'm being a good person.

3 comments:

  1. So...what you're saying is, you're not big on philosophy? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel that Mr. Marx is the bane of many people's existence.

    Luke 18:19.

    ReplyDelete