Wednesday, March 28, 2012

OMG ENROLLMENT TIME

I have to enroll for the fall semester this week. WHO'S EXCITED?! Well, by the looks of my schedule, not me. But I happen to know that I will have at least one friend in at least one class, and considering I know approximately half of the entire student population here on campus at least by name, I think I shall not be at a loss for friends in my classes.
So it looks like I'm gonna be taking more Spanish, another History course, Voice, Macroeconomics (so I can be more prepared when I become Empress of the World, of course), Biblical Analysis, and Biblical Hebrew. Yeah, I'm gonna learn to read Hebrew. I am that awesome. I was gonna take Pilates but that would put me at 17 hours and my scholarship doesn't cover that many. So I'll just go to the gym. NOT. Ha. I'm so funny. Oh, well. Maybe I'll get a gym buddy and we'll actually go. Bahahaha. We'll see.
But seriously y'all.
Schedule fun times. Excited. And single fun times. I didn't have to pay for anyone but myself to get into the caf today and I was kind of really excited. That sounds mean, but it's true. I like only having to pay for myself. So yeah. I'm single and scheduled. Woo!
Love y'all.
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment