Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sooo yeah

This is gonna be a crappy way to find out if you know me really well. Sorry aboucha.

Luis and I broke up. Not really much of a big deal except that I thought he was going to die. He kept trying to come up with different ways that he could keep a hold on me so he wouldn't have to lose me, but after a day and a night of various schemes that each gradually relinquished his grip on me, he agreed to just let me go. And I think he's gonna be okay. He needs God time, honestly. And dance time. And I think he'll get that better without me.
The next question of course after making an announcement like that is "Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" And the answer is Yes. I am fine. It was my idea to split and I feel better for it. It's a weight off my shoulders honestly, and a freedom I needed. I miss him, and I still like him a lot, but I think it's better for us to have time as our own people instead of as a couple. We were both starting to lose pieces of our identity to being in that relationship. And that's never good. So we're gonna be individuals now.
So everything's fine. And I'm single. So there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment